Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 6, 2009

Taking the plunge

I read blogs all the time so I thought I would start my own. This will be a learning process. I’ll start with posting a picture I took of my youngest son. I have only had my camera for a few months so when I get a really good shot it makes me happy. Especially when there are so many bad ones!

 

IMG_439525

Hunter really likes Indiana Jones. I found him this hat at blockbuster of all places.

IMG_4421256

His older brother traded him a whip for a rifle and he has been a whip crackin fool ever since.

IMG_4436

You should hear the crack he makes when doing this!

IMG_43942

He decided to take a nap on the porch of what his dad calls the “yard cabin.”

IMG_4376

This project started as a metal shed. My dad and my husband built the porch and sided it with plywood. It really feels like a cabin in the woods.

IMG_4371

IMG_4375

It’s a good place to hang out, roast marshmallows, or even smoke a slab of beef!

IMG_4369

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!