Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 28, 2009

How Much is That Doggy in the Window?


How stinkin cute is that face? My mom is looking for a little dog and she originally had her heart set on a Pekingese. Now that she has been reading up on them she is not so sure. They seem to come with their fair share of health problems. So, I thought I would ask y'all! Are there any Peke owners out there?

I think the story of the Pekingese legend is cute. A lion and a marmaset fell in love. But the lion was too large. The lion went to the Budha and told him of his woes. The Buddha allowed the lion to shrink down to the size of the marmoset. And the Pekingese was the result!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Shauna. I just popped over for a first visit and so enjoyed it. Tell your mom just to make sure she asks one important question! Does she shed???
    (She'll thank me!)

    I forgot that one.......

    Hop over sometime.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this was my Peke! He looks exactly like this and I totally recommend him or her! They do shed a bit in winter, but if you shave them in summer, not at all and if you get one with a gentle temperament, it will be like having a silent, angelic, gentle baby!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!