Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Because Every Blog Needs A Cheesy Post


1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4. What does it say? Miguel's English was passable, but not nearly as good as Juan's had been.

2. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Watching John Mayer on Storytellers.

3. With the exception of the computer what can you hear? The Foo Fighters

4. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? I went out this evening to take pictures.

5. Do you usually remember your dreams? In vivid detail!

6. When did you last laugh? While I was making dinner. Hunter was doing an impression of the Nard Dog! We're always laughing in this house.

7. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A print of Rome and The Dancing Butler print by Jack Vettriano

8. What is the last film you saw? The Boys Are Back. I loved it. I am such a sucker for boys, they kill me.

9. If you moved to another state where would you go? Seattle, oddly enough, for the rain. Love it.

10. Tell me something about you that most people don't know. I collect take out menus, read the description and recreate the dish at home. Yeah, I'm a nerd. It's challenging at times but fun when you get it right!

11. Do you like to dance? I like it although I'm not good.

12. Would you ever consider living abroad? I would like a long visit to Italy.

13. What is the last thing you downloaded on your computer? A chess app for Hunt's Ipod.

14. Type of music you like most? singer/songwriter

15. Type of music you dislike most? country

16. Are you listening to music right now? yes, Foo Fighters, Skin and Bones

17. If you could change something about your home what would it be? I really want to screen in the back porch.

18. What was the last thing you bought? fresh basil

19. Have you ever driven a motorcycle? driven, crashed, got a concussion

20. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? No, I have no interest whatsoever

21. Do you have a garden? we had one in the summer. I really want to start an herb garden.

22. Do you really know all the words to the National Anthem? yes I do

23. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? I immediately think of the time and check it

24. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Caleb Followill

25. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Wolf Camera or Williams Sonoma

26. What time is bedtime? never before 1 am

27. How many tattoos do you have? zero

28. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? no, tattoos aren't for me

29. Who was the last person you ate dinner with? I ate alone tonight for the first time in a long time.

30. Is the glass half empty or half full? half full

31. Are you a good cook? I think so

32. Do you know how to pump your own gas? of course, although I wish there was an attendant to do it for me.

33. Do you touch type? yes

34. What time do you get up? 6:15 ugh

35. What is your favorite time of the day? twilight

36. Where did you grow up? Jonesboro, Ga

37. How far do you live from there now? 30 minutes

38. What are some of the different types of jobs you've had in your life? pharmacy tech, phlebotomist, mom

39. What is most important in life? Family




2 comments:

  1. This is great! I'm gonna steal it. There could of at least been a #40???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a facebook tag list... They are fun to read.... and answer.

    Thanks
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!