Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 20, 2012

I wonder if I'm the only person who saves the little K-cups from the Kuerig to brew in a regular coffee pot? It just seems like such a waste to throw them out. See, I'm not much of a coffee drinker, but I love the smell of it brewing. So, I don't actually drink the "leftover" coffee, I just brew it to get the aroma in the air!

I did find a recipe on Pinterest for Pumpkin spice latte. It looks so good, I can't wait to try it. A while back I bought one of those hot chocolate/latte makers at Walmart, I bet that would work really well to do the froth on top. Whenever fall rolls around I am ready for pumpkin everything!

1 comment:

  1. i love love the smell of coffee!! even though i don't drink it ha...
    you should TOTALLY make yourself a bucket list, i'd love to see it

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!