Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 2

IMG_4513

So the topic today was “Strangers.” I wish I would’ve gotten a better picture of this little guy. If I would have asked to pose I’m sure he would have, oh well.

He was so full of joy and happiness. He asked if he could take my groceries out and recite a poem. I said sure!

The poem went something like this……

Roses are red, violets are blue, You need carryout,, that’s what I do! Ha!

He said that he was 62 years old and that no one could believe his age. ( He did look like a young 62) He attributed it to always being happy! He said that if he came into work and was unhappy that everyone would know that something was “warry warry wong!” So sweet, we could all take a chapter out of his book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!