Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Wow, it's been so long since I blogged, I have to see if I remember how!  I've been busy watching my grandson Luke who turned two in August and is just as cute as he can be.










We have a lot of fun with him and my youngest son, Hunter has gotten really attached to him. They are buddies! Speaking of Hunter, he started Karate back in February and has already advanced to an orange belt. He seems to really enjoy it.

 



I have a few picture from Halloween. It actually felt like Halloween this year. It was really cold, the wind was blowing the leaves all around and the moon looked really creepy. Perfect! My dad hooked up the trailer for us so we could take a hay ride trick or treating. He also rigged a siren and a Crappie light. Hahaha, he has a good time doing things like that.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!