Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Fetch!

Well, it's the beginning of a new year and I really want to use my blog to document our days, however boring and mundane they may seem. I know how fun it will be for us to look back and read these posts, so I hope that I can keep up with it. I hope I don't bore you too much, but ultimately it's for me and I already know I'm boring! Ha!

This morning in particular, I was trying to take note of the simple things. Like every time I boil tea I'm reminded of how much my Mama loved the smell of it when it was just boiled. That makes me smile.

And how much I love the smell of bacon. mmmm.......

I was able to get a great shot of this boy that I love so much.

We went outside to play a little fetch with my dad's dog. He got a golden retriever and this dog has been so good for him. They bonded right away.

His name is Harley, but we've been calling him Marley. The names are so similar he certainly answers to both!


He gets so excited when he sees a ball! Baseballs seem to be his favorite.


This also makes me smile.


We had to run to Chuck's mom's and do a few things for her, but not without first stopping at QT for a healthy snack!


Yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year sweetie!
    love the little friend your daddy has!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments!