Pages

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Crocodile Tears

Is anyone following the Casey Anthony trial? I've been watching it from the start. Most days I only gets bits and pieces in and have to catch the recap with Vinnie Politan. I believe they said that the defense plans to wrap their case up tomorrow. Still no word on whether or not Casey will take the stand.

She was so stone faced today in court as her dad broke down. While this entire family has their quirks, I feel so sorry for George and Cindy. They truly are heart broken over the death of their grand daughter.

Casey isn't fooling anyone, I think that jury sees right through her. I will be glad when it's over and maybe there will be justice for little Caylee. Also, maybe my laundry will finally get caught up and dinner done on time. Oy Vey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!